All Ariens online consumer parts store orders are currently shipped ground within the 48-contiguous United States.
Shipping & Handling Fees
- Orders $39.99 or less flat fee of $9.99
- Order $40.00 or more receive free shipping
At this time the Ariens online consumer parts store only serves customers in the 48-contiguous United States. Standard ground shipping is currently not available for Hawaii or Alaska via our ecommerce site. Please call Ariens Customer Service for alternate shipping options and prices to ship to these locations. For details about purchasing parts outside of the United States please contact your local Ariens dealer or distributor.
Orders that are oversized that cannot be shipped via standard ground shipping are shipped via an alternate means and you pay actual freight charges. Oversized items are flagged online and currently cannot be purchased via the website. An alternative option is to contact your local Ariens dealer to see if they have your part in stock and available for pick-up.
Other Shipping Methods
Additional shipping methods available include Next Day and Second Day Air. Actual shipping charges apply for other shipping methods, included expedited delivery services. For expedited shipping please call Ariens Customer Service for options and pricing. Unexpected shipping delays can occur due to inclement weather. In these cases Ariens is not responsible for refunding freight charges.
By law, Ariens must collect sales tax on all orders shipped to addresses within the states of Alabama, Florida, Indiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Washington, and Wisconsin.
We only accept Visa® and MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® credit card for internet and phone orders. Your credit card will be charged at the time of shipment.
Note: In the rare event of a pricing error, Ariens reserves the right to charge the correct price. We also reserve the right to change prices without notice should market commodity conditions unforeseeably change.
We take great care in filling, checking and packing your order. On rare occasions, a package may be damaged or lost in transit. Please contact Ariens Customer Service.
All Ariens Service (Replacement) Parts and accessories are subject to a 90-day limited consumer warranty. If you believe you’ve received a defective part and need to file a warranty claim, please contact Ariens Customer Service.
To ensure Ariens provides you with the right parts, we encourage you to have your product model and serial number on hand as you make your purchase. If you are having trouble finding your model and serial number, visit our How to Identify Model and Serial Number Guide.
If you know the specific part number or part name you are looking for, you can search for it via the search options on the Ariens Parts Store homepage. There is also a product search icon available in the upper right corner of every page.
To place an Internet order, find the items you wish to purchase and add each item to your shopping cart by clicking the item’s “Add to Cart” button.
Once your shopping cart contains all of the items you wish to order, click Proceed to Checkout to begin the secure check-out process.
To check the status of your order, visit your Order History.
All orders received can expect to be received in 4-7 business days from ship date unless it is a make-on-order part*. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following business day. Items shipped via smartpost** may add 1-2 days on average to the ground shipping time.
*Make-on-order parts are items that will be manufactured to lead time after order entry if no stock is available and includes items such as snow housings, frames, and other low volume parts. Made to order parts must be ordered from an authorized Ariens dealer.
**Smartpost is a service that a few major shipping company's employ which hands off a package to the USPS, and utilizes them to make the final parcel delivery.
We are currently unable to accept and process back orders via our website. In the rare case when a product is listed as orderable but falls out of stock prior to processing, they will be canceled. If you have any questions, please contact Ariens Customer Service. Additionally, for any out of stock or hard to find parts, you can also contact your local Ariens dealer to see if they have stock.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMER DIRECT AND E-COMMERCE PARTS ORDERS
This policy reflects only parts sold directly through Ariens Company. Parts sold through authorized Ariens/Gravely independent dealerships, including drop shipped orders, must be handled through the authorized dealers from which they were ordered.
CANCELLATION OF ARIENS DIRECT CUSTOMER PART ORDERS
Cancellation of an order cannot occur if it has already been picked or shipped from the Ariens Company Distribution Centers. If a picked and/or shipped order is cancelled, the customer is responsible for the outbound and return shipping charges, in addition to any restocking charge.
HOW TO RETURN AN ARIENS DIRECT CUSTOMER PARTS ORDER
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Ariens Company Customer Service is required on all returns. To request and initiate an RMA, log into your ariens.com account, click on 'my orders and whishlist' Find the order containing the part you wish to return and click the button labeld "Return" and fill out the online form. An Ariens Company Customer Service representative will respond via email within 2 business days with instructions for processing your return (hours of operation are Monday thru Friday from 7:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Central Time). A copy of your RMA must be included with all parts returns. Any return received without a RMA is at your own risk and Ariens Company assumes no responsibility for the item(s).
- Returns received for the following reasons will not incur a restocking fee – incorrect determination of part numbers as a result of errors in parts drawings, Ariens Company agent information, duplication of orders, and certain shipping errors determined by Ariens Company.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Return of parts must be made within 30 days of the order’s receipt. No returns are accepted after 30 days.
- No returns accepted on electrical components, paints, oils, chemicals, belts, tires, gaskets, gasket sets or seals. All of these sales are final.
- No returns accepted on parts which have been installed and/or used and removed, or removed from a kit or assembly. All of these sales are final.
Return refunds can be only credited back to the credit or debit card on which the order was placed. If the card is later invalid, a credit may be issued by check within 30 days after RECEIPT OF PARTS RETURN TO ARIENS COMPANY.
- The returns are determined, in whole, at the discretion of the Ariens Company.
- Damaged shipping boxes which result in damaged parts must immediately be reported to Ariens Company.
For additional questions reply through your original order confirmation email or contact Ariens Customer Service at 1-877-291-7294.
How do I create an account?
- Click the My Account / Order Status link at the top right side of our site and click Continue under I am a new customer.
- Enter your email address and preferred password, and click Continue.
- Fill out your Shipping and Billing address and click Continue.
- From the My Account screen, you can manage your payment, shipping, and personal preferences.
How do I edit my account information?
- Click the My Account / Order Status link at the top right side of our site.
- Edit the desired fields and click Continue to save updates.
How do I reset my password?
- Click My Account / Order Status at the top right side of our site.
- Click Forgot your password? in the login area.
- On the password assistance screen, enter your email address and click Submit. An email will be sent to you to reset your password.
How much is shipping?
- Please review our shipping policy.
How do I return my product?
- Please review our return policy.
When will a credit from a return appear on my account?
- Credits usually take 7-10 business days from the time we receive your item(s).
How can I get a copy of my receipt/invoice?
- Click the My Account / Order Status link at the top right side of our site.
- Under My Orders, click the Print Invoices link.
- Select your desired invoice and click Print.
Will Ariens sell my name and address to other companies?
The Ariens Customer Service team is available during the following hours:
- Monday through Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Central Standard Time (CST)
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Contact Ariens Customer Service at 1-877-291-7294